Features and Benefits
- Largest door opening in the industry.
- Indoor lock for privacy and optional outside lock to allow restricted personnel use
- Extra large 62 gallon waste water holding tank
- Well-vented to reduce any odor
- Large tissue dispenser with a more than adequate supply of tissue paper
- Includes 1X per week restocking, waste removal & unit sanitization by uniformed technician
- Height: 89″
- Width: 44″
- Depth: 48″
- Weight: 170 lbs.
62 gallon holding tank.
- Hand Sanitizer
How many restrooms do I need for my project?
1 unit is required for every 8-10 workers (American National Standards Institute – ANSI Z4.3). Don’s Johns recommends separate restroom facilities for women on job sites.
The key to temporary restrooms is service. Temporary restrooms should always be placed within 15 feet of a hard surface to ensure that our service trucks can access them without difficulty. In addition, our account managers can help guarantee the least interruption to your jobsite by scheduling and providing service before your site opens in the morning, or after it closes at night.